We worked with the team at Perfume Direct to create a list of tangible and realistic objectives all geared toward traffic generation and conversions.
Improve raw performance figures:
● Increase YoY Traffic by 50%
● Increase Organic Sessions by 50%
Improve sales figures:
● Grow Overall YoY revenue by 40%
● Grow Christmas YoY revenue by 15%
● Maintain Conversion Rate of 3% or higher
The previous digital marketing scope for Perfume Direct was solely working with CRM, Email and Google Ads. When we came on board we were entrusted with a large budget hike, but in order to take this on we had to demonstrate our capabilities via a multi-channel approach and explore new areas of opportunity to ensure maximum results. We set to work on a revolutionary campaign which has changed the face of the UK fragrance game forever.
After running a thorough audit of their digital marketing activity we identified 5 key areas we needed to work on:
- Audience Definition: Understand, define and segment key audiences to drive greater awareness and higher quality traffic to the Perfume Direct website.
- Data Led Decision Making: We created a custom-built dashboard that connected all channels into one hub, giving our team unprecedented access to the whole funnel and easy access to key data that led to huge wins when it came to campaign direction and optimization strategies.
- Channel Expansion: After auditing the current marketing channels we needed to open up the realms of possibility. First, we made sure to make use of all available Ad types and optimize towards the best-performing Ads. Then we identified and launched new channels which we felt could add real value.
- Personalization Automation: We needed a quicker route to develop niche audiences. As they take time to collate and segment, we devised a new way to automate the framework and deliver personalization at scale.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: The main challenge we faced was within the website itself and that we were driving boatloads of traffic but we didn’t feel the conversions were where they needed to be.
Utilizing all of the above we also put together a strategy for the calendar year with a particular focus on key seasonal times where search activity peaked. Black Friday and Christmas were identified as key areas for us to unleash our battle plan.
Use our form to get in touch.
Take a look at some of the other projects and clients we have worked on below.