SEO performance in August was very positive indeed:
– Transactions (new high) 13 organic sales
– Organic sessions up versus July
– Organic revenue (new high) 4,144 AED
Although the numbers themselves aren’t huge, positive growth was seen throughout and we are now looking to build on this foundation we have laid.
We are also starting to see some big jumps in your keyword ranking performance. Taking a look at the dashboard you can see a clear jump between rankings in August into September. Almost all the KPI’s are in green and overall keyword visibility is 100% up at the moment.
We are working with Faraz on a number of initiatives to keep pushing the site from an SEO perspective. Really looking forward to coming to your offices in the coming week and discussing what our plans are and how we can both put our best foot forward.
On the face of it, performance seems to have plateaued in August. Revenue was pretty much on a par with July, CPA was up and ROAS was down – which is disappointing. However, after deep-diving into the data we can see a couple of interesting points when comparing conversion metrics across July and August:
– Paid social conversions and conversion rate both up
– Paid search conversions and conversion rate both up
– Organic social conversions and conversion rate both up
– Organic search conversions and conversion rate both up
– Referral conversions and conversion rate both up
– Direct conversions and conversion rates are both significantly down -57% and – 63% respectively, with a significantly fewer number of transactions taking place on the desktop site.
It would be great to work with the team and understand how we can work to improve the conversion rate on the website.